Durable, modular matting.
- Ideal anti-fatigue matting for greasy or oily areas.
- Hardwearing natural SBR rubber and nitrile.
- Suitable for high temperature environments.
- Comfortable standing surface for operatives.
- Diamond patterned surface provides underfoot grip.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R9.
- Interlocking modules or single mat (edged all round).
Available in: 0.7m x 0.8m (edged all round), 0.7m x 0.8m (interlocking middle piece), 0.7m x 0.8m (interlocking end piece).
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Material||Natural rubber/25% nitrile blend|
|Surface Finish||Diamond Plate|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +50°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Natural rubber/nitrile blend offers an increased resistance to mineral oils and aggressive machine coolants|
|Environmental Resistance||Water and Acid not fuels and degreasing oils|
|Typical Applications||All industrial environments|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Pressure hose|
|Product Performance||Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R9|
|Country of Origin||Sri Lanka|
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products at £1.99. We aim to ship same day. Delivery is estimated between 2-4 days.
Next Day Delivery (excluding weekends/public holidays)
Next day delivery is available for orders placed before 1pm. There is a charge of £15. Please check item descriptions as some items (Notably the handling products are not available for next day delivery)
Please note: next day orders placed on a friday will arrive to you on the monday.