- Manufactured from a blend of natural SBR rubber and nitrile.
- Standard edged all round mats or interlocking modular sections.
- Provides both slip-resistance and fatigue-relief.
- Raised circular surface gives excellent underfoot grip.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10.
- Spilt liquids drain through open drainage holes.
- A comfortable alternative to cold hard floors.
Available in: 0.9m x 1.5m , 0.9m x 1.5m, 0.9m x 1.5m, 0.9m x 1.5m, 0.9m x 1.5m.
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Material||Natural rubber/25% nitrile compound|
|Surface Finish||Circular pattern construction for extra grip and holes to allow drainage.|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +65°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Natural rubber/nitrile blend offers an increased resistance to mineral oils, aggressive machine coolants, animal fats and oils|
|Environmental Resistance||Used in wet and dry areas|
|Typical Applications||Ideal for most wet and dry industrial environments, offering excellent slip resistance in the wet.Suitable for behind bars and other catering applications|
|Installation Method||Loose lay interlocking tiles|
|Cleaning Method||Pressure wash with mild detergent or pass through commercial dishwasher|
|Product Performance||Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10|
|Country of Origin||India|
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products at £1.99. We aim to ship same day. Delivery is estimated between 2-4 days.
Next Day Delivery (excluding weekends/public holidays)
Next day delivery is available for orders placed before 1pm. There is a charge of £15. Please check item descriptions as some items (Notably the handling products are not available for next day delivery)
Please note: next day orders placed on a friday will arrive to you on the monday.